200 executive trainees will be appointed at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Notification number: NPCIL / HRM / ET / 2020/01. You can apply if you have a valid score of GATE 2018/2019/2020
Vacancies according to discipline:
Total Post:- 200
Industrial and fire safety: 5.
Age Limit: The age range is 26 years, as of April 2, 2020, the date of birth is April 2, 1994, or later. Candidates of reserved category will be exempt from the upper age limit as per rules
Nuclear Power Qualifications: Valid Gate score with BE / BTech / BSc Engineering in the respective discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
Nuclear Power 200 Training
Candidate Selection Method: Candidates will be selected at the beginning through Gatescore and later through personal interviews.
Training deadlines and stipends: Training deadline is one year and stipends at Rs 55000 per month.
Application Fee: Rs.500, no caste / tribal, physically challenged, ex-servicemen and female candidates are required to pay fees.
Apply: Apply online by visiting www.npcil.co.in or www.npcilcareers.co.in. Must have a valid email id and mobile number Applicants can apply online until 2 April next at 5 pm Other relevant information can be found on the website above
- UDC Recruitment 2023 | Upper Division Clerk Recruitment
- CMOH Purulia Recruitment 2023 | Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment
- WB Clerkship Recruitment 2023 | WBPSC Recruitment Apply Online
- CMOH Malda Recruitment 2023 | Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2023 | Manager Recruitment Apply Online