Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 has released the advertisement for recruitment to the post of Executive & Technical, Education Branch Through 10+2 B.Tech Entry Permanent Commission July 2023 batch. All the candidates who want to apply for this Navy Recruitment can apply online from 28 January 2023 to 12 February 2023. See advertisement for other recruitment related information like syllabus, qualification, age limit, selection procedure.
Name of Post: Education Branch / Executive & Technical Branch
Post Date: 29-01-2023
Indian Navy Important Dates
- Application Begin : 28/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/02/2023
- Last Date Send Application Form : No Need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- All Candidates : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form.
- Only Valid JEEMAIN 2022 Score Card Candidates Are Apply Online
Indian Navy B.Tech Notification 2023 Age Limit for July 2023 Batch.
- Born Between : 02/01/2004 to 01/07/2006
|Entry Name||Post Name||Total Post||Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Eligibility|
|B.E. / B.Tech||Education Branch||05||• Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2022 Entrance Examination.
• Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.
• Minimum : 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 Level Examination.
• Minimum Height : 157 CMS
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
How to Fill Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Online Form 2023
- Join Indian Navy Are Released B.Tech Entry July 2023 Batch Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 28/01/2023 to 12/02/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Nausena Bharti Navy B.Tech Entry Post 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Pay & Allowances/ Group Insurance & Gratuity/ Leave Entitlements/ Duties of Officers. Details are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Indian Navy Official Website||Click|